The Daily Nosh Archives
II Peter 2: 9-10
Therefore, the Lord certainly knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and how to keep the unrighteous being punishedRead more.
THE DAILY NOSH – JAMES 4:8
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Nosh: Expressed humility before God promotes a growing intimacy,Read more.
THE DAILY NOSH – ISAIAH 40:31
But they who wait for the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar up with wings as eagles. TheyRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Ezra 8:28-29
(28) Then I said to them, “You are holy to the Lord and the vessels are holy. The silver andRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Nehemiah 13:30-31
(30) So I purged them from everything foreign and I assigned duties for the priests and the Levites, each toRead more.
The Daily Nosh – James 4:3
You ask and you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives so you may spend it on yourRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse. Then there will be food in My house. Now test Me in thisRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 119:166
I hope for Your salvation, O Lord, and do Your commandments.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Genesis 12:1-3
(1)Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Get going from your land and from your relatives, and from your father’s house,Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Isaiah 32:8
But the noble devise noble plans, and for noble causes he stands.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 119:75
I know, O Lord, Your judgments are just. In faithfulness You have afflicted me.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – James 3:13
Who among you is wise and understanding? By his good conduct let him show his deeds in the gentleness ofRead more.
The Daily Nosh: Psalms 106:39-40
(39) So they defiled themselves by their deeds, and prostituted themselves by their practices. (40) Therefore the anger of theRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Hebrews 5:16
Therefore, let us draw near to the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and findRead more.
The Daily Nosh – John 4: 49 – 50
(49) The nobleman said to him, “Sir, come down before my child dies!” (50) Yeshua tells him, “Go, your sonRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Isaiah 31:1
Woe, those going down to Egypt for help. They are relying on horses, trusting in chariots since they are many,Read more.
The Daily Nosh – I John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Isaiah 37:17, 20 – 21
(17) Incline Your ear, O Lord, and hear! Open Your eyes, O Lord, and see! Listen to all the wordsRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Ezra 9:2
For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and for their sons and have mingled theRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Hebrews 6:15
And so after waiting patiently, Abraham reached the promise.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Matthew 17:22-23
(22) Now when they were gathering in the Galilee, Yeshua said to them, “The Son of Man is about toRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 106:34-35
(34) They did not destroy the peoples as the Lord had commanded them. (35) Instead, they mingled with the nationsRead more.
The Daily Nosh – James 2:14
What good is it my brothers and sisters, if someone says he has faith, but does not have works? CanRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 119:71
It is good for me that I was afflicted, so that I may learn Your decrees.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 106:7
Our fathers in Egypt did not ponder Your wonders. Nor did they remember Your abundant kindness, but rebelled by theRead more.
The Daily Nosh – James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to care for the orphans and widows in theirRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Ephesians 6:13-14a
(13) Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you may be able to resist when times areRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Nehemiah 13:25b – 26
(25b) I made them swear by God saying, “You shall not give your daughters to their sons or take theirRead more.
The Daily Nosh – John 4:34
Yeshua tells them, “My food is to do the will of the One who sent Me and to accomplish HisRead more.
The Daily Nosh – James 1:19-20
(19) Know this, my dear brothers and sisters: let every person be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slowRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 31:15-16a
(15) But I have trusted in You, Lord. I said: “You are my God.” (16) My times are in YourRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Exodus 23: 2-3
(2) Do not follow a crowd to do evil. Nor are you to testify in a case, to follow aRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Genesis 3:8
And they heard the sound of the Lord God going to and fro in the garden in the wind ofRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Isaiah 31:4-5
(4) For thus says the Lord to me: “As a lion or a young lion growls over its prey, thoughRead more.
The Daily Nosh – James 1:12
Happy is the one who endures testing, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown ofRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Isaiah 30:19b
…He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry. When He hears you, He will answer.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Hebrews 11:25
Instead, he (Moses) chose to suffer mistreatment along with the people of God, rather than to enjoy the passing pleasuresRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 31:20
How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have given toRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Exodus 1: 8-11a
(8) Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. (9) He said to his people,Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Romans 5:6
For while we were still helpless, at the right time Messiah died for the ungodly.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Jeremiah 1:4-5
(4) The word of the Lord came to me saying: (5) “Before I formed you in the womb, I knewRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Hebrews 6:12
So you will not be sluggish, but imitators of those inheriting the promises through trust and perseverance.Read more.
The Daily Nosh – John 2:9-10
(9b) As the headwaiter tasted the water that had become wine, he calls the bridegroom (10) and says to him,Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans that I have in mind for you,” declares the Lord, “plans for peace and notRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Ezra 8:21,23
(21)Then I proclaimed a fast there at the Ahava River so that we might humble ourselves before our God andRead more.
The Daily Nosh – John 2: 20-22
(20) The Judean leaders then said to Him, “Forty six years this Temple was being built, and You will raiseRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Isaiah 38:5-6
(5) Go and say to Hezekiah, thus says the Lord, the God of your father David: ‘I have heard yourRead more.
The Daily Nosh – John 1:15 -16
(15)John testifies about Him. He cried out saying, “This is He of whom I said, ‘The One who comes afterRead more.
The Daily Nosh – Micah 6:8
He has told you, humanity, what is good, and what the Lord is seeking from you: Only to practice justice,Read more.
The Daily Nosh – Psalms 11:5a
The Lord tests the righteous…Read more.